Teacher Appreciation is May 3-7
Nurses Day is Thursday, May 6th!
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 9th!
PLEASE NOTE: Online orders and Phone orders require 48 hour notice.
Please call 651-731-3323 for order questions such as custom cakes and short notice order requests, we will try to accommodate.
Store Hours: Tue-Thu 7:30am-4:30pm, Fri 7am-5pm, Sat 7:30am-4pm, Sun 7:30am-12pm,
Closed on Monday's
This Graduation cake is perfect for small gatherings or for a table centerpiece!
When ordering, please specify in the notes section:
*Grad Hat Color (black, white, gold, royal blue, kelly green, red, maroon, white)
*Cake frosting color choice
*School colors (1-3 colors max.)
*Decorators will determine based off school colors the best fit for ribbon, border color, and pom pom color to match the design.
*Cake includes BLACK "Congrats Grad" lay-on*
Pick-up and Transportation Details
• Your tiered cake will be boxed in a heavy duty brown corrugated box.
• Your tiered cake will also have wooden/plastic dowel rods inside the cake for stability and transport. Please note, these rods are not edible and will need to be removed prior to serving for guests.
• Please make sure the person picking up the cake is aware of the design and who it is for. Our sales associates will show you the cake when you arrive, it is the person picking up the cake’s job to ensure the spelling is accurate and the design is to your specifications. Again, once the cake leaves the bakery we will not be able to make any changes or adjustments to the design.
• Your tiered cake must be placed on a FLAT surface in your car and please drive appropriately.
• Once the tiered cake leaves the bakery it is your responsibility to take care of it. Drive the speed limit, don’t take any sharp turns or brake suddenly.
• Keep in mind you will need about 1 ft x 1 ft space to fit your tiered cake in your car. Plan ahead.
• Ask for help! If you would like help out to your car, please ask for assistance and our sales associates will walk the cake out to your car for you!
Mon - Closed
Tue thru Sat: 7:30-4pm
Sunday 7:30 - 12pm